Wrath of Denethenor is an animated fantasy role-playing game that rivals the likes of the Ultima series. Wrath of Denethenor is colorful, fast moving, and fun — the perfect game for the first-time fantasy role-player.
Enter the world of Deledain, an imaginary world ravaged by the torrents of war. The four lords of Deledain once ruled their kingdoms independently and peacefully, but a small border skirmish mushroomed into the destruction of their four lands. The evil Denethenor rose like a phoenix from the ashes.
The player takes on the character of the most unlikely of heroes, a scoundrel explorer out to pillage the war-torn countryside. However, with every successful raid on a castle, town and village, the player takes another step closer to his ultimate battle with Denethenor, the Prince of Evil.
Wrath of Denethenor is the first Sierra game in some time to be made for 64K machines. The game features superior graphics and programming, plus an elaborate plot to keep the interest of even the most impatient of adventurers. Animated magic spells and traps provide a visual spectacle while elaborate sound effects round out this creative environment.
The Wrath of Denethenor adventure game is available for Apple and Commodore 64 computers.
Issue 2: 1987
- Apple Graphics Book
- Are You a Hot Shot
- Calling All Smart Money Users
- Calling Sierra
- Collector's Alert
- Current Sierra Bestsellers - September/October 1987
- Editorial: Making the World Safe
- Entertainment: Bonus Word Search and Crossword
- First 3-D Adventure Game for Preschools
- First Unprotected 3-D Adventure
- Free Sierra T-Shirts
- From Customer Service: The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Hello, Customer Service...
- Hint Books Save You Money
- Inventory Closeout - September/October 1987
- Issue 2 Credits
- Larry Pick-up Line Contest Winners Announced
- Mailbag - September/October 1987
- Mother Goose a Hit with Kids
- New Shipping Policies Move Orders Faster
- New Versions of IBM HomeWord and Speller Released
- Order Form: September/October 1987
- Police Quest Ships
- PS/2 Adventures Ship
- Retailers Corner: Sierra Software Review
- Sierra Cartoon Contest
- Sierra Courts Computer User Groups
- Sierra Drawing Contest - September/October 1987
- Sierra Draws Visitors Worldwide
- Sierra First to Support Games in Color for the Macintosh II
- Sierra Goes to Kindergarten
- Sierra Newsletter Contest
- Sierra Ships 3-D Helicopter Simulator!
- Sierra's Own Lounge Lizards
- Smart Money: A Personal Note from the President
- Smart Money - The Comprehensive Financial Manager
- Smart Money Version 1.2 Now Available for Apple
- Space Quest and "Larry" Ship for Apple IIe/IIc
- Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge Preview
- SPOTLIGHT: Behind the Disk - Jim Walls, Police Quest Designer
- The Blue Knights
- Thexder Takes U.S. By Storm
- This Space Intentionally Left Blank
- Update Versions of Current Sierra Titles
- Win 1 of 12 R/C Helicopters
- Wrath of Denethenor: A Fantasy Role-Playing Game
- Wrath of Denethenor: A Review
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.