The votes are in, and a winner has been selected. By overwhelming support, Sierra Newsletter was chosen to continue its reign as our official newsletter title.
The editorial staff of the Sierra Newsletter would like to thank all of those who have supported us with our letters and votes. We love to hear from you and always welcome your suggestions on how we can improve and expand the Sierra Newsletter to make it a more rewarding and enjoyable communications letter to you, our readers.
Issue 3: Spring 1988
- A New Breed of Viruses Attack Computers
- Apple II Graphics Book Available
- Correction to Sierra Product Catalog 1988
- Crossword Winners Announced - Spring 1988
- Dealer List: Spring 1988
- Entertainment: Mother Goose Crossword / How Good Are Your Eyes / Word Search Winners
- Hints On How To Get A Hint
- Issue 3 Credits
- I Wish I Got Paid For Playing Games All Day
- King's Quest III Ships for Apple!
- Latest Versions of Sierra Prorgrams - Spring 1988
- New Products for the IIGS!
- Order Form: Spring 1988
- Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
- Sierra Announced New 3-D Animated Adventure! Manhunter: New York
- Sierra Cartoon Contest - Spring 1988
- Sierra Drawing Contest - Spring 1988
- Sierra Keeps Growing! Breaks Ground On New, Larger Building Site
- Sierra Mailbag - Spring 1988
- Sierra Newsletter Results
- Sierra's Contract With Disney Expires
- Sierra Signs Contract for Silpheed
- Sierra Visits Japan! Compares U.S. and Japanese Software Markets
- Smart Money 2.0 IBM Ships!
- Solutions to Early Sierra Game Puzzles Revealed!
- Special Offer on Sierra T-shirts!
- The New Sierra BBS
- The Sierra Explorer (Space Quest II Ad)
- Thexder Contest Winner!
- You Make 'Em, We Break 'Em - Quality Assurance At Sierra
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.