We're once again proud to announce the next round of Cartoon Contest winners. Congratulations go out to: Adam Paul of Center Line, MI and Tim Coman of Chicago, IL..
This is an ongoing contest, so send in your submissions now!
Cartoon entries must be in black ink (not in pencil or in color) on white, unlined paper. Do not fold cartoons. Cartoons should relate to one or more Sierra products. All submissions become the property of Sierra On-Line, Inc.
Winning entries will receive the Sierra product of their choice, and be published in the newsletter. Number of winners will depend on the quality of entries.
Send entries to Sierra Cartoon Contest, P.O. Box 485, Coarsegold, CA 93614. Please include a separate sheet of paper with your name, age, address, daytime phone number, the product you wish to win, and the computer you have.
Issue 3: Spring 1988
- A New Breed of Viruses Attack Computers
- Apple II Graphics Book Available
- Correction to Sierra Product Catalog 1988
- Crossword Winners Announced - Spring 1988
- Dealer List: Spring 1988
- Entertainment: Mother Goose Crossword / How Good Are Your Eyes / Word Search Winners
- Hints On How To Get A Hint
- Issue 3 Credits
- I Wish I Got Paid For Playing Games All Day
- King's Quest III Ships for Apple!
- Latest Versions of Sierra Prorgrams - Spring 1988
- New Products for the IIGS!
- Order Form: Spring 1988
- Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
- Sierra Announced New 3-D Animated Adventure! Manhunter: New York
- Sierra Cartoon Contest - Spring 1988
- Sierra Drawing Contest - Spring 1988
- Sierra Keeps Growing! Breaks Ground On New, Larger Building Site
- Sierra Mailbag - Spring 1988
- Sierra Newsletter Results
- Sierra's Contract With Disney Expires
- Sierra Signs Contract for Silpheed
- Sierra Visits Japan! Compares U.S. and Japanese Software Markets
- Smart Money 2.0 IBM Ships!
- Solutions to Early Sierra Game Puzzles Revealed!
- Special Offer on Sierra T-shirts!
- The New Sierra BBS
- The Sierra Explorer (Space Quest II Ad)
- Thexder Contest Winner!
- You Make 'Em, We Break 'Em - Quality Assurance At Sierra
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.