In this arcade-quality action game, you command the Nation's missile defense center to defend against a foreign missile attack. As missiles drop from the sky, you must shoot them while trying to protect your six cities and three missile bases. An automatically escalated skill level ensures that the better you get, the tougher missile defense gets!
- Fast machine language High-Res animation and sound!
- Rapid fire capability - mark and shoot at many targets simultaneously!
- Works great with keyboard only, paddles or joystick!
- Separate control over all three missile bases!
- Bonus cities awarded for high scoring!
WARNING: This game has been known to cause addiction and should be used with extreme caution!!
Missile Defense runs on any 48K Apple II or II Plus, DOS 3.2 or 3.3. Available now for $29.95 on disk from your local computer store or you may order directly from:
- Issue 1: June 1981
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.