Listed below are the latest versions and/or upgrade numbers of Sierra products. Customers who wish to update their product may follow Sierra's standard replacement policy. If the products were purchased within the last 90 days, there is no exchange charge. Replacement disks on products purchased beyond 90 days may be obtained for $5.00 ($10.00 for 3.5" disks) for each product updated (California residents add 6% sales tax) from Sierra.
When returning a program, follow these steps:
a. Send disk #1 from the program in an envelope (don't worry about protecting the disk).
b. Send proof of purchase and check or money order.
c. Be sure to specify which computer you own.
The upgrade charge from HomeWord to HomeWord Plus is $35.00. If you have a question concerning a Sierra product, please write Customer Service or call us at (209) 683-6858 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
The Black Cauldron - Version #2.0
King's Quest I - Version #2.0
King's Quest II - Version #2.2
King's Quest III - Version #2.14
Space Quest I - Version #2.2
Space Quest II - Version #2.0a
Leisure Suit Larry - Version #1.00
Police Quest I - Version #2.0g
Mixed-up Mother Goose - Version #1.0d
Thexder - Version #Revision c
3-D Helicopter Simulator - Version #1.1
HomeWord Plus - Version #3.01
Smart Money - Version #1.1
Special Note: We now support all IBM PS/2 computers.
Issue 3: Spring 1988
- A New Breed of Viruses Attack Computers
- Apple II Graphics Book Available
- Correction to Sierra Product Catalog 1988
- Crossword Winners Announced - Spring 1988
- Dealer List: Spring 1988
- Entertainment: Mother Goose Crossword / How Good Are Your Eyes / Word Search Winners
- Hints On How To Get A Hint
- Issue 3 Credits
- I Wish I Got Paid For Playing Games All Day
- King's Quest III Ships for Apple!
- Latest Versions of Sierra Prorgrams - Spring 1988
- New Products for the IIGS!
- Order Form: Spring 1988
- Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
- Sierra Announced New 3-D Animated Adventure! Manhunter: New York
- Sierra Cartoon Contest - Spring 1988
- Sierra Drawing Contest - Spring 1988
- Sierra Keeps Growing! Breaks Ground On New, Larger Building Site
- Sierra Mailbag - Spring 1988
- Sierra Newsletter Results
- Sierra's Contract With Disney Expires
- Sierra Signs Contract for Silpheed
- Sierra Visits Japan! Compares U.S. and Japanese Software Markets
- Smart Money 2.0 IBM Ships!
- Solutions to Early Sierra Game Puzzles Revealed!
- Special Offer on Sierra T-shirts!
- The New Sierra BBS
- The Sierra Explorer (Space Quest II Ad)
- Thexder Contest Winner!
- You Make 'Em, We Break 'Em - Quality Assurance At Sierra
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.