NOTICE TO USER'S GROUPS & NEWSLETTER EDITORS
The Sierra Newsletter is our attempt to inform interested computer owners about improvements in Sierra products and progress of the computer industry at large. If you think what we've written belongs in your publication, feel free to reprint the article. When reprinting the article, please credit the Sierra Newsletter and the author of the article.
Note: We must make an exception to this policy for the excerpts from "The Official Bok of King's Quest" and "Law and Order" magazine. Those works are the property of those credited and they must give their permission to reprint this text.
The Sierra Newsletter is published quarterly for the dealers and customers of Sierra On-Line, Inc.
Copyright 1989 Sierra On-Line, Inc.
Issue 5: Spring 1989
- Cartoon/Drawing Contest (Issue 5)
- Customer Support Forum
- From Supertramp to Space Quest III: An Interview with Bob Siebenberg
- Issue 5 Credits
- Our Readers Respond
- Pirated Copies of Leisure Suit Larry Contain Virus
- Police Quest Used in Real-Life Police Officer Training
- Presidents Corner
Products For Your Computer
- Apple II Family of Computers
- Sierra On-Line Wins Awards
- Sierra Picture Contest
- Silpheed: New Sequel to Thexder
- Space Quest III: The Men Who Designed The Game
- The Making of King's Quest IV
- Twenty Four Hour Automated Hint Line Now Operational!
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.