Sierra is emptying its warehouse of discontinued products. As long as supplies last, we want to give YOU the chance to purchase these classics, at prices of up to 70% off!
How to use this order form:
Availability of a particular title on any machine is indicated by the appearance of a price in the corresponding grid cell. To order a product, circle the price. If the product is available on more than one medium (D=Disk, RC=Rom Cartridge, CS=Cassette), circle the one you want.
Total up the amount of your order and enclose a check for that amount. No COD orders accepted. Prices include shipping and handling. California residents add 6% sales tax. Fill out the rest of the form, being sure to include your complete mailing address. Stress addresses are preferred for faster shipping, but P.O. box addresses are acceptable.
Mail orders to Sierra Inventory Closeout, P.O. Box 485, Coarsegold, CA 93614.
If an order is unfulfillable due to sold out titles, your check will be returned. If an order is partially fill-able, a refund check will be processed after your products are shipped.
Issue 2: 1987
- Apple Graphics Book
- Are You a Hot Shot
- Calling All Smart Money Users
- Calling Sierra
- Collector's Alert
- Current Sierra Bestsellers - September/October 1987
- Editorial: Making the World Safe
- Entertainment: Bonus Word Search and Crossword
- First 3-D Adventure Game for Preschools
- First Unprotected 3-D Adventure
- Free Sierra T-Shirts
- From Customer Service: The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Hello, Customer Service...
- Hint Books Save You Money
- Inventory Closeout - September/October 1987
- Issue 2 Credits
- Larry Pick-up Line Contest Winners Announced
- Mailbag - September/October 1987
- Mother Goose a Hit with Kids
- New Shipping Policies Move Orders Faster
- New Versions of IBM HomeWord and Speller Released
- Order Form: September/October 1987
- Police Quest Ships
- PS/2 Adventures Ship
- Retailers Corner: Sierra Software Review
- Sierra Cartoon Contest
- Sierra Courts Computer User Groups
- Sierra Drawing Contest - September/October 1987
- Sierra Draws Visitors Worldwide
- Sierra First to Support Games in Color for the Macintosh II
- Sierra Goes to Kindergarten
- Sierra Newsletter Contest
- Sierra Ships 3-D Helicopter Simulator!
- Sierra's Own Lounge Lizards
- Smart Money: A Personal Note from the President
- Smart Money - The Comprehensive Financial Manager
- Smart Money Version 1.2 Now Available for Apple
- Space Quest and "Larry" Ship for Apple IIe/IIc
- Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge Preview
- SPOTLIGHT: Behind the Disk - Jim Walls, Police Quest Designer
- The Blue Knights
- Thexder Takes U.S. By Storm
- This Space Intentionally Left Blank
- Update Versions of Current Sierra Titles
- Win 1 of 12 R/C Helicopters
- Wrath of Denethenor: A Fantasy Role-Playing Game
- Wrath of Denethenor: A Review
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.