Users of the old HomeWord are used to a series of menu choices that one descends through to get menu selections. HomeWord II has a pull-down menu across the top of the screen, accessed by mouse. Documentation on the features is available on-screen through extensive help screens. There is an on-line tutorial, and a small reference manual for setup, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Cut and Paste capabilities
- Spellchecker (set it to signal you as you type, or select all or a portion of the document to check when you wish).
- Thesaurus/Dictionary on-screen
- Search and Replace (seven combinable functions, such as search only, search and replace, ignore the case, search backwards, replace this occurrence only, replace all occurrences, query first before each replacement).
- Page Layout including Headers, Footers, Custom Page Numbering, Margins, and Alignments.
- Graphics integration (integrate graphics from drawing programs into text files or create logos consisting of any combination of text and/or graphics).
Full product price: $69.95
Issue 5: Spring 1989
- Cartoon/Drawing Contest (Issue 5)
- Customer Support Forum
- From Supertramp to Space Quest III: An Interview with Bob Siebenberg
- Issue 5 Credits
- Our Readers Respond
- Pirated Copies of Leisure Suit Larry Contain Virus
- Police Quest Used in Real-Life Police Officer Training
- Presidents Corner
Products For Your Computer
- Apple II Family of Computers
- Sierra On-Line Wins Awards
- Sierra Picture Contest
- Silpheed: New Sequel to Thexder
- Space Quest III: The Men Who Designed The Game
- The Making of King's Quest IV
- Twenty Four Hour Automated Hint Line Now Operational!
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.