Sierra's Marketing Department is planning a promotion for Smart Money, and we want you to be a part of it.
Just send us your Smart Money stories: what you like best about it, why you switched from another program to Smart Money, what interesting things you are doing with it, etc.
If we use any of your stories or quotes in our promotional materials, we will send you a Sierra product of your choice.
Remember, the more people we convert into satisfied Smart Money users like yourselves, the more opportunity we have to make upgrades to the program!
Issue 2: 1987
- Apple Graphics Book
- Are You a Hot Shot
- Calling All Smart Money Users
- Calling Sierra
- Collector's Alert
- Current Sierra Bestsellers - September/October 1987
- Editorial: Making the World Safe
- Entertainment: Bonus Word Search and Crossword
- First 3-D Adventure Game for Preschools
- First Unprotected 3-D Adventure
- Free Sierra T-Shirts
- From Customer Service: The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Hello, Customer Service...
- Hint Books Save You Money
- Inventory Closeout - September/October 1987
- Issue 2 Credits
- Larry Pick-up Line Contest Winners Announced
- Mailbag - September/October 1987
- Mother Goose a Hit with Kids
- New Shipping Policies Move Orders Faster
- New Versions of IBM HomeWord and Speller Released
- Order Form: September/October 1987
- Police Quest Ships
- PS/2 Adventures Ship
- Retailers Corner: Sierra Software Review
- Sierra Cartoon Contest
- Sierra Courts Computer User Groups
- Sierra Drawing Contest - September/October 1987
- Sierra Draws Visitors Worldwide
- Sierra First to Support Games in Color for the Macintosh II
- Sierra Goes to Kindergarten
- Sierra Newsletter Contest
- Sierra Ships 3-D Helicopter Simulator!
- Sierra's Own Lounge Lizards
- Smart Money: A Personal Note from the President
- Smart Money - The Comprehensive Financial Manager
- Smart Money Version 1.2 Now Available for Apple
- Space Quest and "Larry" Ship for Apple IIe/IIc
- Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge Preview
- SPOTLIGHT: Behind the Disk - Jim Walls, Police Quest Designer
- The Blue Knights
- Thexder Takes U.S. By Storm
- This Space Intentionally Left Blank
- Update Versions of Current Sierra Titles
- Win 1 of 12 R/C Helicopters
- Wrath of Denethenor: A Fantasy Role-Playing Game
- Wrath of Denethenor: A Review
This website is © 2010-2011 David Reese. All rights reserved. All images and content, including, but not limited to, the Interaction Magazine logo and articles from the magazine, are the property of their respective owners. Interaction Magazine has been made available to the public on the SierraGamers website, and is considered a part of the public domain. Image hosting provided by Photobucket.